Setting the video to automatically pause
Utilise our Time Triggers (previously called 'Branching') feature to pause the video at a set point and drive interaction from your viewer. One such use would be to set the video to automatically pause, to persuade the user to interact to continue the video journey.
To set up a pause point:
1) Navigate to the Time Triggers tab.
2) Select "Create New".
3) Select the Jump point dropdown menu and select Pause Point.
4) Adjust the timestamp as needed and set the Trigger Name, before selecting the green tick.
After creating a Pause Point, you can select whether or not your video will auto resume after pausing.
To set your video to auto resume after a pause point:
1) After creating a pause point, tap Auto Resume.
2) In the Duration (In Seconds) box, enter the number of seconds you would like the pause point to remain for.
3) Select the green tick to save your settings.