Use folders to organize your projects
Place your files into folders to organize your workspace and share the right files with the right people.
You can place an asset into a folder by:
1) Clicking the three-dot menu on the right-hand side of an asset (or shift-click/cmd click on multiple assets if you want to move more than one).
2) Select move file from the drop-down options; if moving multiple assets, select 'move' from the menu that appears at the top of the screen.
3) Choose a folder from the list you want to place your asset(s) into.
4) A pop up will appear asking if you are sure you would like to move the asset/assets, choose OK to confirm or Cancel.
Assets can also be uploaded directly to the correct folder you wish them to be placed into. To upload directly to the folder:
1) Navigate to the folder you would like to upload your assets to.
2) Click the upload a file button at the top of the screen (or alternatively drag and drop your files directly onto the screen).
3) Upload files directly to your chosen folder.