What is a dynamic jump hotspot?
Dynamic jump hotspots allow users to jump through the video timeline without moving to a fixed timestamp. When creating a dynamic jump hotspot, you can choose for the hotspot to jump the viewer forward or backwards on the timeline by a certain number of minutes, seconds, and frames.
Steps to create a dynamic jump hotspot:
1) Create a hotspot and select the hotspot design.
2) From the hotspot action drop down menu, select 'Dynamic jump to' as the hotspot action.
3) Select whether you would like the hotspot to jump forward (+) or backwards (-) on the timeline.
4) Enter the amount of time you would like the hotspot to jump.
5) Tap the green check to save your settings.
Check out an example of dynamic jump hotspots in action: